I have always thought...

white birds
I have always thought that stars turn into white birds in the morning light
& sleep with their heads under their wings
until the dusk begins to walk through the streets.
- storypeople

Sunday 3 March 2013

The rabbit was where?.....


I was on the way to a physio appointment in Dromana one afternoon when I saw a rabbit.
The rabbit was all alone, munching away on grass in the small garden area round St Mark's Anglican Church.
The church is near the local shopping centre and carpark.
How did it wander there?
I had to have a photo.
After the physio appointment, I looked again.
No rabbit.
Hmmmmm....


Linking to:
Camera Critters

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shot. I like the way you framed this. Hopefully the owners picked him/her up!

eileeninmd said...

It is a pretty bunny, most of our wild bunnies are brown in color. Great shot!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable rabbit!

Martha Z said...

A pretty little thing but I wouldn't want it dining in my garden.

Anonymous said...

Looks very tame. Such a pretty rabbit!

Unknown said...

Adorable little bunny! It had to be someone's pet. I hope they found it.

islandwonder said...

What a cute and tame looking bunny!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...